Rob Siegwart is a mechanical engineer in Pittsburgh, PA with interests in machine design, analysis, and prototyping. He has experience with finite element analysis in the domains of structures and heat transfer and has been involved with the design of new products, machines, and equipment. Rob is a registered professional engineer in the state of Pennsylvania. He can be found on LinkedIn.
- Setting up NGINX and WordPress on Ubuntu October 4, 2018
- Interpolating Logarithmic Plots for Fatigue Analysis July 4, 2018
- Git Quick Ref December 14, 2017
- Web Server Admin Quick Ref December 13, 2017
- Atomic Bonding and Crystal Structures December 12, 2017
- Failure Theories October 17, 2015
- Beam Shear and Bending Moment Diagram Script September 26, 2015